Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a wee bit of Valencia...



just some random photos of Valencia. It's really all I've aquired while we've been here. A bit dissapointing. But like I said...tomorrow's a new day and after some ice cream...I think I'll have a whole new perspective:)


UP view from our terrace...a hundred more terraces;)






UP this is across the river from our hotel and we're going to take a walk over there first thing tomorrow...and we're (I'm:) hoping there's ice cream near:)

UP we're on the fourth floor of our hotel and we've taken the stairs multiple times! YAY for needed honeymoon exercise:)

until tomorrow friends:)

1 comment:

  1. LOL courtney.
    yeah, they're pretty awesome. Love that fuzzy one of you kissing Jacob. Last shot is cool too.... they're all cool tho :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips