Tuesday, August 21, 2012

28 best watch it's back!!!

miss Pigg turns 28 TODAY!!! I'm SO excited for Pigg cause she has SO much ahead of her. She's surely checking some major things off the list for only being 28!!!

amazing job CHECK
dog CHECK
newly remodeled house CHECK CHECK

i like to think that so many good things started for me during the ages of 26-29. And this is what I keep telling Pigg. These are THE years:) SO enjoy. NO worries:)







pigg and I have had our differences....that's putting it mildly. But now I think we're closer than ever and able to look past the fact that we're COMPLETE Opposites. Seriously. In almost every way possible we don't see eye to eye. 
BUT that's one of the things I love most about Pigg. Pigg's a killa. I'm a lova. And so, together, we're the perfect balance;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIGG

i hope you're as excited as I am to see what this year holds for you!!!!:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips