Sunday, November 25, 2012

hung...with care.

christmas is HAPPENING PEOPLE!!! Man, I love this time of year. I do I do!!!:)

i pulled the Christmas Totes out of the basement last night and Homer and I went through some things. The counter is covered in all things CHRISTMAS!!!! Unfortunately for Jacob, he was given no warning. He came home to Homer and I totally high on Christmasssssss;)

after reviewing our inventory...we realized we needed more...obviously. First thing on the list: a stocking for Homer.

now. Do we need to have all matching stockings?! I think I can live without us being matchy-matchy. At least for the time being. Maybe in a few years, when we decide 4 kiddos is enough (secretly 5 but I haven't broke the news to Jacob and don't plan to until I'm surprising him with an "we're accidentally pregnant with our 5th" announcement;) and put an end to our baby making days. THEN maybe I'll consider buying us all obnoxious, matching stockings;) 

but for now I think it'd be great to just jump on Etsy and find something that seems cute for the kiddos as they come. This year: HOMER:)




these are all a bit plain...maybe not what you'd want for your kids but personalization is huge. Having Homer's name on the stocking is a must:)


my favorite are the last ones. Super cute. I think they're perfect for the kiddos and if this guy stays in business...I would love to order one for each of our future kiddos as they arrive:) I know that each of my sister's and I have our own stocking and have had the same stocking as long as I can remember. Except for that year mom lost mine and so I had a weird stocking that year. 

worst.year.ever.;) 

but tradition has always been something we cared about in our family and it's something I intend to bring into my own little family:) 

and they will do it and they will like it;)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Yup, I must add this to my list as well -especially now that we have a fireplace. My favorites are the first ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traditions are soo important. Keeps the memories alive. keep making beautifuls memories with your children no matter how many you have (5) your secret is safe with me! ;) Mama S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm.....are we all just going to IGNORE the fact that the first stocking has MY NAME ON IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips