Monday, December 3, 2012

BFF for.eva. and eva eva;)


BFF. You know who you are;) As soon as my 30 day Target Cleanse is over - have I mentioned that I'm cleansing myself of Target for 30 days (the realistic goal is 10 days;) but I'm telling the hubs it's 30 days;) BUT after that - I will be falling off the wagon...hard making this one of my first purchases. 

visual:
* both of us wearing our Best Friend Beanies out on the town
* you dancing
* me stancing just as hard...and it WILL be as creepy as that sounds;)
* and the most amount of self-taken photos...in a bar...that a pair of BFF's wearing matching Best Friends beanies will ever need or be able to handle

GET IT;)

PS. i'm only cleansing myself of Target because I've lost my mind and forgotten that one person need not spend so much EVERY week at Target. You can still go on living without a weekly Frappuccino and Target - so they say;). Target has done nothing wrong. It was me. Allllllll me:( But soon...we shall be reunited;)

6 comments:

  1. shut the front door! I TOTALLY saw these and thought...who the hell would I wear these with because 1) I have no female BFF and 2) my first BFF(Dave) would neverrrrrr wear this with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not gonna lie..we mayyyy need to invest in aboutttttt 8 of these...BFF Beanie Wine Night?!!:)))))

      Delete
    2. hilarious! Target run Wednesday?? ;)

      Delete
  2. Don't tempt me!!!! Also, I'd like to point out, that like it our not, I'm your lady BFF. Get it.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha this almost made me spit out my coffee! Love it, we are totally doing all the weird things you mentioned above in these Amazing! hats!!!!!!!!!!!

    Court if you could knit six more with one letter on each, spelling out 'FOREVA' we'd be golden for wine night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was meant to be!!!! Courts...get started!!!;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips