Tuesday, April 9, 2013

fl love:)

have I mentioned that we'll be heading to FLORIDA soon?!?!?!? 

101 days till SUNNY Florida...not that I'm counting or anything. Nope. Wait. Yes. Yes, I am. I actually have it saved on the Countdown app. on my iPhone;)
We're going to celebrate my cousin's wedding and I couldn't be more excited that we're gonna be there!!!!!:)

with any vacation comes the hope that I'll look flawlessly and, more importantly, effortlessly put together for each event we have while there:) Those events include:

- a plane ride (my baby, Homer - who will be 14mths by then -  is coming with me...my husband, however, will not - eeek.)

- BEACH

- strolling small shops/streets

- wedding:)

so...basically this is what I'd love for our suitcase to be filled with:)



i have been on a few road trips with Homer and he's prettyyyyyy inconsistent...sometimes good...sometimes a hellion. SO I'm not sure how flying will be either. But it will be faster and he can sit with me...and I think it'll be all about timing! Call me crazy, but I can't wait:)

1
this is a tshirt that I'm actually hoping to purchase veryyyyy soon. Maybe tonight. After a glass of wine...or 4;)
Best part about these tshirts: a percentage of profits are donated to multiple sclerosis research

2
liking the idea of something looser for a plane ride but still stepping off the plane wearing something other than jogging pants...I AM a grown-up now;)

3
anotherrrrr of my recent needs wants!!!:) So cute and will keep my hair in line and off my mind during travel.

4
adorableeeee tote. Loving the pop of neon.

5
and the ever loyal converses:)

lets also keep in mind that I actually already own a few of these items! SO my dream list is somewhat a reality...just very altered:) I currently have (variations of) #'s 2, 4 and 5. And like I said above, hoping to have that headband and tshirt by then:)


i know Homer won't realize we're at a beach...or Florida for that matter. But I'm still excited to take him anywhere. I can't wait for him to look back at photos someday and see that we took him to so many amazing places, even before he could remember:)

beach mom
1
a beach blanket for Homer and I...although, we'll actually be sporting the white hotel towels;)

2
i actually got this swimming suit recently and love it!!! Very excited for warm weather here in WI...hopefully by July;)

3
flops are essential.

4
sunglasses are always a good idea:)

5
cute hat but I know I won't invest in anything like this....SO...top knot for the hair and lots of SPF for the face:)


beach baby
6
loving these adorable shorts for Homer! And so excited that he'll be walking (runningggggg) around and really enjoying the water by then:)

7
completely unnecessary but cute;)

8
i reallyyyyy wish that there was a chance in hell he'd keep these on!:)

9
homer would also love this cute striped beach towel but I'll wait till we're IN Florida to break it to him that he gets a white hotel towel too;)




oh. MMMMMMMM. Geeeeeeee. Have I mentioned that I'm pretttttyyyy much excited about this trip?!?!?:):) I've never been to Florida before and am so excited to cross it off the list:)

here are some ideas for walking around the area surrounding our hotel on the beach and there's a possibility we'll be getting to a zoo or aquarium too:)

mom style
1
i may have a slight addiction to maxi skirts! They were so comfy while on our honeymoon and fabulous during my pregnancy with Homer! All around great addition to the wardrobe:)

2
colorful sandals are totally FL:)

3
this was a more recent purchase and I just got it the other day! This is a great hat and I'm determined to give it some use this summer!

4
sunglasses. boom.

5
for my birthday, I bought a similar Vintage Coach Purse through an Instagram store. I'm obsessed with this purse:):)

baby style
6
i'm hoping to get these for Homer's 1st birthday. He's gonna love them;)

7
baby sunglasses. boom.

8
homer has a cute little 'homegrown in WI' tshirt but this one is insanely cute...or is it the baby in the tshirt that I want?;)

9
homer got a little fedora for Easter...he will not keep it on his head!:/ Hoping by the FL trip he'll be more willing:)

i loveeeee these little shorts for Homer! I've found a lot of 2nd hand shorts for Homer over the last couple weeks, so we're lucky to be pretty set for warmer weather:)




and then there will be the wedding:):) I'm so happy for my cousin and am beyond happy to be able to be in FL to help them celebrate this amazing occasion! I love love weddings...especially a wedding outside of the 4 places we attend weddings at in our hometown;)

1
simple. Loving the color and for some reason I need want some gold heels now and this dress would give me the perfect excuse to do that;)

2
i doubt that this shape would look very good on me but maybe with a heavy/long necklace?? And I could still pull off the gold heels with this...and comfy for chasing that child around cause you knowwwww he's gonna be everywhere but by my side;)

3
this may not be ideal for baby chasin' but it's been a favorite of mine for quite some time. And I'm a sucker for the yellow right now:)

4
simple. Liking the long necklace...just loving cause it's long and easy.

5
the color - BLUE - got me:) And, again, I think gold heels could work!!


so right now I'm feeling exhausted and overwhelmed by my own wants;) Rest assured that I will go to bed and wake up not having purchased anything and go on about my day, relatively, debt free;) Some people dream about fancy cars and expensive electronics. I tend to lean towards fashion and travel:)

florida...here Homer and I COMEEEEEE!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips