Thursday, September 12, 2013

35/52.

35/52

http://seychellestour.com

because I'm incredibly behind...this is going to have to double as an Anniversary Post as well:) 

jacob and I have been married 2 years as of September 8th, 2013:) And IF I were near a mountain or even large hill...I'd be standing their shouting to the world (or those hiking near us - who would then be sufficiently freaked out by my yelling;) that I'm the LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WHOLLLLEEE WORLD!!!!!!:)

i've found everything I needed in this one person. A best friend. A lovaaaaa';) A baby makin' partner! Someone I can laugh with and cry to. Who will take my hand and hold me tight in a crowded room because he's proud of what he has - and claims he finds me incredibly sexy...pishhhhh;).

we argue all the time over who loves the other most (and sometimes we argue because he goes and helps his ahole friend move a fridge while I deal with laundry, dishes, HIS son, bath night and bedtime;). But mostly the love thing;)
I try to let him tell me he loves me first before hanging up the phone because then I get to tell him I love him more. I haven't been able to prove this to him and I didn't win our last Rock/Paper/Scissors over it;) But I'm workin' on it:)


"in all the world there is no heart for me like yours. in all the world there is no love for you like mine." - maya angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips