Saturday, February 15, 2014

5/52.

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"


homer
the word 'NO' and my son's mouth have met and officially become BFF. We're at a crossroads. Will he turn to the dark side or will we suffer through endless timeouts and come out on the other side with a 'good boy'? I'll report back in 20 years;)

a quote from me this week when describing him to my coworkers: "he can be a dick...but I sure do love him:)"


 baby
oh, this baby. If the amount of movement inside reflects what the baby will be doing when he/she has much more room on the outside...we're in a heap of trouble;) This baby MOVES. Not like "magical" moving. Like...


i kid you not;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips