Friday, May 16, 2014

me likes: one-piece jeans.

i'm bringing the jean overall back. Hard;)

and within 30 minutes of leaving the house I received these 2 comments:

. "where is she going....like thattttt!??!" - Peyton (14yrs old)
. "mom...you do NOT want to see your sister right now!!" - Tayt (7yrs old)

so far the opinions are from those who think it's okay to eat your buggers and who still shart in their shorts on the regular;) SO yeah...I'm hurt;)

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5

above are a few semi-affordable options and below are the ones I chose!

i went with option ONE. The were super affordable. I think I ended up getting them for about $30, on sale!


i doubt my small town (or husband;) is ready for this party but I'm not gonna lie...I kinda love them...uh lot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips