Sunday, June 15, 2014

two of the best:)

jacob and Homer: 5/8/12


jacob and Theo: 3/30/14


happy father's day to my babies daddy:) 

i'm guessing someday these kids of ours will be thanking me for choosing this guy to be their dad:) I like to think this decision was a pretty easy one after growing up with my dad. From him, I learned what I wanted in a family and in a father to my children someday.

someone who makes us laugh uncontrollably. Who just wakes up wanting to take a road trip randomly:) A guy who loves spending time in a tent out West. Someone who can scare the crap out of us and trick us into falling for it over and over:) Hardworking. Proud. Smart. Handsome. Kind. All those things and more:)

i'm beyond fortunate to have my dad and Jacob in my life. It's almost unfair to have gotten this lucky twice:)



and then the boys had an epic wrestling match;)


"It's only when you grow up and step back from him - or leave him for your own home - it's only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it." 
- Margaret Truman

"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." 
- Clarence B. Kelland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips