Tuesday, May 26, 2015

week16.



well, howdy...16 weeks was all it took to pop:) Apparently, 3rd pregnancies make themselves known a bit earlier!!

most days I'm all: onlyyyyyyyy 16 weeks!? *Draggggingggg feeettttt*

and then the next minute I'm all: SIXTEEN WEEKS!?!? That's 4 weeks shy of 1/2 way and then I passed the hospital today leaving my appt. and guess what?! I have to BIRTH THIS THING!!!!!!

besides all that. I'm feeling phenomenal...so so lucky that things are once again, going so smoothly:) Seems to be another typical Smith Pregnancy:) My only complaint at the moment would be that both my husband and mother declined to run to the grocery store at 1013PM to get me grapes. Which seems downright AWFUL of them;/

thanks to Courts for the adorable photos:)


due date 
official Due Date: November 9th:)

boy or girl
i'm still completely torn...all signs still point to GIRL...but I've guessed wrong the last 20 babies that have been born;)

names
we've still got our top boy and girl favorites...but again, we keep our options open till that baby is in our arms:)

some favs that we've taken off the list: GIRL Camden  BOY Brody

belly
as of week 15...we have a belly!!!:) I think I can still disguise it under loose fitting tops but now that it's not leaving...I like to put on fitted tops to put it out there;) I love finally have a belly and having a belly finally makes me feel a tad more pregnant:) 

weight 
slowly but surely, I'm packing on the pounds. Even with a warmer weather pregnancy...I've not been able to slow my normal weight gain. Oops;)

start weight: 136lbs
current weight: 146lbs
total weight gain: 10lbs
*for reference...I've gained a solid 55lbs with both of my previous pregnancies - pausing for gasps;) - so it's probably a good thing my start weight is a bit lower*

wardrobe
I'm putting a real effort into digging things out of the closet I wouldn't normally try. More dresses. More leg. I had already sworn I wouldn't wear short dresses or shorts during this pregnancy...but after only a few days in the 70's...that all went out the window;) I'm embracing cankles and shorts. They're my new black;)

baby buys 
no new baby purchases...besides a girly onsie at a garage sale a few weeks back? I'm hoping to find 1 cute boy and 1 cute girl outfit option to bring the baby home in...but we've got time and we recently had some windows installed in the house...so purchases in general have been put on hold for the time being. NO FUN...although, being able to open a window for the first time in over 2 years is pretty fun;)
 

 
i don't have any intention of keeping up with these updates every week...but I plan to do my best to fancy myself up at least once every few weeks to give you the low down on how things are going! Thanks for checking in!:)

xoxo.
The Smiths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips