Tuesday, June 9, 2015

week18.


we're welcoming week 18 with more and more flips and flutters:) Baby is starting to make herself known. HERself cause I'm like a million percent sure it's a girl. I should point out that I've been wrong with both of the other kids...SO we shall see;)

but since week 16 I had some not so fun symptoms...BACK PAIN. Aka. THE WORST PAIN EVERRRR IN THE HISTORY OF EVERRRRRR EVER. Ever. The end.

thankfully that wrapped itself up with the help of a Chiropractor visit. Only took one visit and I was feeling SO much better. I'm soooo so thankful that Jacob was able to take a day off work while I laid in bed, unable to move. It was terrible to feel so helpless and useless:(

other than thattttttt blip...things have been great! I still have those moments where I hardly believe I'm pregnant and can hardly believe that it's possible that this baby will grow perfectly and be born without complication and come home with us to lead a full and happy life. HOW??? I just hope with all I have that things are going as they should:) We have our 'big' ultrasound scheduled for the end of this month, I'm very much looking forward to confirmation that things are looking good:)



due date 
official Due Date: November 9th:)

boy or girl
girl. Like 195million% sure....girl.

names
still 2 fav boy names and 10 fav girl names. Since it's a girl;)...I feel the pressure to like one better than the other but we're still struggling!!!

some favs that we've taken off the list: GIRL Emersyn  BOY Levi

belly
definitely showing now. Belly. Ass. Thighs. ARMS???;)

weight 
summer and walking ain't doing shit to slow the weight gain...some days I feel great...some days I feel like my ass is competing with my belly! 

start weight: 136lbs
current weight: 149lbs
total weight gain: 13lbs
*for reference...I've gained a solid 55lbs with both of my previous pregnancies - pausing for gasps;) - so it's probably a good thing my start weight is a bit lower*


wardrobe
so far, so good. I'll be retiring a few pair of jean shorts soon:( But have added 'pregnancy walking shorts' to my Needs List. But I feel good. Just going with comfy/cozy this pregnancy.
outfit details from above - which I have to add is BEYOND comfy...this will probably come back around for photos in week 20 and 32...anddddd 36-40;): Tank - similar but mine was $6 and more color options. Pants - sold out online:(. Both from Old Navy.

baby buys 

no new baby purchases and Jacob claims that Credit Cards ARE like real money and that we DO have to pay that back...so unfortunately, I'm shit out of luck;)

and above is Part1 of the 3 Part photo process...next up...HUGE belly...then comes baby:):):)


and because it's kinda fun to reminisce...HOMER at 18 weeks and THEO at 17 weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips