Wednesday, August 12, 2015

week27:) - #smithbabythree



we're 1/2 way into our 27th week and I think it's finalllllyyyyy hitting me that we're WAY closer to having this baby than...not having this baby??? With the issues we had at the beginning of this pregnancy...no baby kick is lost on me...no ache or pain is worth complaining about. I'm so happy to have this baby:)

we've had a great week around here. Lots of planning and scheming and dreaming and changes and early morning walks and time to myself and for the first time in a few months...even with our THIRD baby on the way...I feel so happy and content and settled. Even though settled should probably be the last thing I feel - don't get me wrong...I've got a list of nesting that 'needs' to be done and that list is bought' to blow.Jacob's.mind;). I thinkkkk my point is that 3 feels so good. Welcoming another feels...right. The decisions we've been making...as scary/unknown/huge as they've been/are...they feel right. This is the right direction for us and our family and I'm so pumped about that:)




due date 
November 9th:)

boy or girl
yeahhhhhhh...still feel like it's a girl:) As super special as Theo is...I feel like she needs a baby sister...
We're starting the Baby Pool this Friday...let me know if you want in on that!:) Cost is $1 and winner takes all:)

names
2 solid boy names and a long, continually growing, girls list!!
We're always looking for new names...so text/email me your suggestions!!!

GIRL polly BOY chandler

belly
yep. It's happening. I was faking it before this...but at 27 weeks...it's real. Realllyyyyy pregnant;)

weight 
i've stayed far from the scale over the last few weeks. My only goal is to get out walking more, do my little 10min. exercise routine twice a day and just keep the weight gain a bit less than it was at my 25week appt. I go in again at 30weeks (about 2-1/2wks from now) and I hope to be at or under 170lbs. Which would be incredibly healthy:)

start weight: 136lbs
current weight: 166.5lbs
total weight gain: 30.5lbs
*for reference...I've gained a solid 55lbs with both of my previous pregnancies - pausing for gasps;) - so it's probably a good thing my start weight is a bit lower*

with all that being said...I feel great and have no problem with the amount of weight I've gained thus far or will gain from here on out. Bring it!!!!!!:)

wardrobe
tried out the ol' 'skirt above the belly' look and I wasn't sure I was pulling it off but in photos I feel like it's working:) I sure love any opportunity to put on something other than a sports bra and walking shorts;)

baby buys
omggggg. Nothing!!! But I have to say...it hasn't been TOO hard. Sticking to our budget has gotten easier with each day:) But I do look forward to borrowing Courts Solly Wrap and taking this baby on some solo trips to Target for some alone time this winter:)
I do have a few things on my list though...including a new Point and Shoot camera. The camera on my iPhone6Plus is really great...so I do take most photos on that but for printing and enlarging...I'd like something more capable. 
 


and because I can hardly believe I've been pregnant even 3 times in my life...:)

#smithbabythree . homer . theo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips