Wednesday, October 21, 2015

week36:) #smithbabythree


ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy gawwwwdddddddd. So I'm pregnant and gonna have a babyyyyyyyy. Out of my vaginaaaaaaaaa - hopefully;).

i've been dreaming about all things birth. Going into labor. What the baby will be. How this situation will go down. When it'll go down. Good gosh...I'm excited:):) This really never gets old!!!! I may have even had a 'talk' with Jacob the other night about how I just don't think I can be done at 4. I told him that the thought of ONLY having one more is just too sad...it doesn't feel right. I can't stand the thought of this baby being the last before THE.LAST. He may have been sleeping but I'm choosing to believe that his silence was a green light...a 'whatever you want, my heart!' 
SO pumped to be on the same page;) 


due date 
November 9th:)

boy or girl
i'm still thinking it's a girl...but I mean...it COULD be a boy and I'd just be so shocked if it was!!!!! OMG. Have I mentioned how OUT.OF.CONTROL. excitedddddddd I am to find out!??!?!!?

names
2 solid boy names and a long, continually growing, girls list!!
Jacob and I finally had a minute to ourselves and got as far as bringing up the fact that we have nothing definite in regards to a girl name...so that conversation still needs to be had!

We're always looking for new names...so text/email me your suggestions!!!

GIRL fiona BOY billy

belly
this has been a good 2 weeks:) Courts has been pulling out some 'trick photography' and taking magical photos of me...the kind that make me think: "I don't look like I've already gained 45lbs AT.ALL!!!!!"
It's the confidence boost that you need at this point:)

weight 
the weight below is actually from today's appointment - 37weeks 2 days.

start weight: 136lbs
current weight: 178lbs
total weight gain: 42lbs

*for reference...I've gained a solid 55lbs with both of my previous pregnancies - pausing for gasps;)*

with all that being said...I feel great and have no problem with the amount of weight I've gained thus far or will gain from here on out. Bring it on!!!!;)

wardrobe

sooooooo I need to shower more...that might motivate me to look better...feel better...put on non-dirty/pj/yoga clothes!??!?

baby buys
nothing to report! I am headed on our annual MOA trip - MOA - this coming weekend, so I'm sure I'll find a cute hat or sweater or somethinggggg for the baby there. But otherwise...nothing fun besides a used car-seat:) 
BUT I am planning a baby and me trip to a few stores a few weeks after the baby arrives, once we've settled in and I'm going stir-crazy:)
*already gone and returned from MOA and no baby purchases:) BUT how cute is THIS - girl and THIS - boy*



all beautiful photos, courtesy of: Courts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips