Saturday, October 6, 2012

the oxford trunk.

holy lord. I don't know if it's the cold weather - reminding me that Christmas is on it's way. The fact that we'll have less money than we've EVA had very soon - with me cutting hours at work to stay home with Homer boy:). OR if I've just lost my damn mind...

but if I did have some money to throw around...even a teeeennnyyyy little bit. I'd be ordering most everything from The Oxford Trunk.

completely cute. completely affordable. Gimmie.

i know these are a bit trendy but this is the first one that I feel like could REALLY be me. I like. I want. I want to wear it with something fancy. I want to wear it with my gray tshirt:)

 Slouchy Beanie $14.50
you can never have toooooo many beanie's and I'm always on the hunt for the perfect one:)

i'm not one for wearing a lot of jewelry but this style really seems to be working for me!

my rock loving husband would want me to have this;) And it kinda inspired me to maybe take one of the rocks he found on our vacation and see about having it put on a chain:)

reminds me of something my sister, Pigg, would wear:)

 BAGGU x3 $24
i love love love these bags. I only have a few but would love to have a few more for grocery shopping!

a great stocking stuffer, don't cha think mother;)



i already have my Minnetonka Fringed Boots but these are just so great too!! Darn my love for a good boot;)

3 comments:

  1. I may need that slouchy hat. and I have a couple of those bags... definitely getting lots of use out of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and that hat is totally affordable. And I do have a few of those bags but need a coupleeee more;)

      Delete
  2. I should invest in some of those bags seeing as it costs me $0.05 for EVERY plastic or paper bag I need at EVERY store in the county we live in and using your own bags takes $0.05 off your purchase!! and I am loving the boots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips