Saturday, December 1, 2012

ohhhhh snap!

so I got this:):)

happy face. oh, shit face. nervous cause I can't stop spending our money face;)...and then back to the happy face;)

we had/have a large Nikon that we're currently trying to sell to my sister, Pigg. Then we're putting that mola back towards a larger lense for this little guy:) I loved our big Nikon (D60) but we just didn't use it enough to warrant having it. SO after reading some reviews having my mom read a ton of reviews, we found that this is the perfect camera for us! Small but not small! 

i can't wait to get it! Since our point and shoot bit the dust, months ago...we've basically been living on iPhone pics. But that will all change when THIS beauty arrives next week!!! YAY!!! Just in time to capture Homer's first Christmas:)

6 comments:

  1. too funny but so AWESOME! Can't wait to hear how you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought the Olympus Pen (same concept as your Nikon) a couple of years ago for Christmas and we love it. The ease of a point and shoot but the ability to buy nice lens' and take even better pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear!! I'm very excited about it!! Kinda wishing we could have afforded to get one that you can upload to the Internet directly from the camera...some day:)

      Delete
  3. Let me know how you like it! I've been looking into a new camera and am a bit lost at what to get. If you love this, I may be convinced to take the plunge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips